Apr 11, 2022
Passengers can make changes to their Finnair reservations online by following these easy instructions –
* Go to finnair.com and select 'Manage Booking' from the drop-down menu.
* Enter the booking confirmation, which consists of 6 characters, as well as the passenger's last name. To access the booking, click the 'Search' option.
* Choose the flight itinerary for which the adjustments are needed.
* Select 'Change' from the drop-down menu and enter new travel dates, flight times, or destinations, or a combination of all three.
* Depending on your travel preferences and availability, select a different flight option.
* All flight changes are subject to a Finnair change charge, as well as any relevant cost difference, according to Finnair's flight change policy.
* To complete the flight adjustments, pay the applicable Finnair change booking fee with a debit/credit card at the checkout page.
* Passengers will get a confirmation of their Finnair change booking via email as the transaction is finished.
Check Also: United Change Booking | Southwest Change Booking