Leave us a comment on our message board! > How to play Nerdle game
How to play Nerdle game
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

lenkalee266
2 posts
Oct 31, 2022
1:36 AM
Nerdle is an everyday math game that only slightly from Wordle by replacing letters and words with numbers and equations. The game was designed by Reddit user, TheMann0707. The game was made with Wordle in mind, and its creators have called it "Wordle for math geeks."The game presents you with 8 columns of 6 guesses where you have to guess equations daily. Just like in Wordle, you get color-coded hints for your predictions that you can use to come up with the right answer.
How To Play Nerdle game
Guess NERDLE in 6 tries. After each guess, the color of the cells will change to show how close you are to your solution. Similar to Wordle, when you guess, the cells will change color to show you are right, wrong or in the wrong place.
Green brick means correct quantity and in the right position.
Yellow means it's in solution but out of place.
If a cell turns black, it means that the cell is not in the words.
hafeme2613
360 posts
Nov 19, 2022
3:19 AM
Hi there! Nice stuff, do keep me posted when you post again something like this! get more info here
hafeme2613
363 posts
Nov 21, 2022
3:13 AM
Today, I was just browsing along and came upon your blog. Just wanted to say good blog and this article helped me a lot, due to which I have found exactly I was looking. no link
hafeme2613
365 posts
Nov 22, 2022
10:21 PM
I read that Post and got it fine and informative. customised corporate gifts online shop
hafeme2613
369 posts
Nov 26, 2022
12:33 AM
Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! lectura del tarot para saber si mi pareja me engaña
Yna Concepcion
3 posts
Dec 01, 2022
6:15 PM
Very interesting information, worth recommending. However, I recommend this
okbet sports
hafeme2613
420 posts
Dec 21, 2022
10:52 PM
I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. instagram panel
hafeme2613
432 posts
Dec 31, 2022
3:07 AM
Hi there! Nice stuff, do keep me posted when you post again something like this! https://www.deviantart.com/systemauthentication/journal/Benefits-of-stacked-dies-941583996
hafeme2613
435 posts
Jan 04, 2023
12:01 AM
We have sell some products of different custom boxes.it is very useful and very low price please visits this site thanks and please share this post with your friends. the avenir condo
hafeme2613
459 posts
Jan 14, 2023
4:24 AM
Hey what a brilliant post I have come across and believe me I have been searching out for this similar kind of post for past a week and hardly came across this. Thank you very much and will look for more postings from you. fish hunter granting free credit no deposit and share

Post a Message

(8192 Characters Left)

contact Jayne Lloyd

Email - snowdoniafarms@yahoo.com

Snowdonia Farms Inc.
6246 Neiman Road, Brookshire, TX 77423

Cell. 281-460-9107

JLA web design